My “No Holds Barred” Aurawave Review
Hi there! I’m willing to guess that if you’ve here, it’s probably because you’re looking for an honest review of the Aurawave TENS unit. If that sounds like something that will be helpful to you, then I invite you to keep reading!
Essentially, in this review I want to do two things:
- First, I’ll explain what an Aurawave TENS unit is, and how it can help to immediately relieve your pain.
- Secondly, I’d like to share a few real quotes from some regular folks who have tried Aurawave firsthand, and know how powerful the results can be.
The Science Behind the Aurawave: What Does a TENS Unit Do?
TENS stands for “Transcutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulation.” (Quite a mouthful! No wonder they used an acronym, right?) A TENS unit is a small, portable device that is used to stimulate your nerves by gently transmitting low-frequency electrical pulses through electrodes on your skin.
These electrical currents can actually block pain signals from reaching your brain. Essentially, the electric currents “confuse” your brain into feeling the light tingling sensation of the TENS unit, instead of the pain in that area. It may sound complicated, but it’s actually quite simple, and more importantly, it works.
Doctors and health practitioners actually use TENS units in pain clinics, and often prescribe them to their patients to use at home. Fitness coaches and sports trainers also recommend them to their athletes to alleviate pain after an injury, or even after a hard workout resulting in sore muscles.
What Makes Aurawave Better Than Other TENS Units?
- Up until the release of the Aurawave, the only way for anyone to get access to a TENS unit was through a doctor’s prescription. Fortunately, the Aurawave was approved by the FDA as the first non-prescription TENS unit on the market!
- It’s just as safe and effective as other TENS units, but available to anyone, and at a much cheaper cost.
- It’s also convenient and easy for anyone to use, and comes with several frequency settings so that you can customize your level of pain relief.
- The digital screen provides an easy readout so that you can check and adjust your settings.
- The Aurawave also comes fully equipped with everything you need, including batteries, electrodes, an instructional DVD, and even a comfortable belt so that you can wear the Aurawave at all times for on-the-go relief.
What Are Real Customers Saying About Aurawave?
Before I knew anything about Aurawave, I did my research online and looked for testimonials from real Aurawave users, to get an idea of what their results were like. I was actually quite impressed to see that virtually everyone had something positive to say:
- “It’s been about 3 weeks since I received my AuraWave™. I have been going to the gym to work out, and when I come home, I can barely move. My AuraWave™ has become my best friend. I use it on my sore muscles and it feels so good. I am telling everyone I know what a great product this is!“ -C Baker
- “A friend of mine brought up an AuraWave™ to show me how well they work, since I have a bad back. And they do work! They relaxed every inch of the muscles in my back. Thanks, AuraWave™!“ -Mel Beaulieu
- “The different pulses and strengths of the AuraWave™ allow me to customize the treatment depending on the problem of the day. It is so relaxing to have the tightness worked out of my muscles.“ -Judy Pearce
- “I bought this a while back and it has worked wonders for me. My mother also tried it for her chronic pain and it too did a wonderful job. I ski every winter and there are lots of aches and pains after a long day on the slopes. The AuraWave really helps me after a hard day of skiing. This is a great product.“ -In Pain
- “I have been troubled with frequent back pains that would lay me up for several days. After using your unit for 30 minutes I am as good as new. I also bought one for my mother and she says it works great on her achy joints.“ -Richard Carlson – Oakdale, MN
I also checked to see if there were any negative reviews about Aurawave. I really didn’t find much in the way of complaints- virtually everyone who tried it out and used it as intended seemed quite happy with what it did for them.
If You’ve Been Considering Whether to Buy Aurawave, THIS Is The Best Time!
At the moment, there’s a lovely deal that Aurawave is offering, which allows customers to try it out for less than $15. It comes backed by a money back guarantee, so if you take advantage of the trial but later decide that it isn’t right for you, they will return all of your money!
This is such a great way to see if TENS therapy is right for you, and at a fraction of the usual cost. However, if you’re already planning to buy anyways, you can also take advantage of the current low price and pay upfront for a great savings! Both types of purchases are fully backed by the guarantee, plus a one year warranty. Either way, you can’t go wrong- it’s risk free, so you can relax and try it out for yourself to see what you think.
Just make sure that you only buy Aurawave through the Official Website, so that you’ll have access to the low cost trial, the money back guarantee, and the one year warranty. Also, make sure to check right now to see if this deal is still going on, and for how much longer, so that you don’t miss out on the lower price.